- Go Sailing
- RYA sea school
- Admin & info
- Terms & Conditions
|Stag weekends, Hen weekends, Birthdays and Anniversaries
A yacht makes a great location
|We can accommodate virtually any number of people with up to 10 on each boat plus a skipper to look after you. In fact, having more than one boat is great for a little healthy competition racing against each other and perhaps firing the odd water bomb to distract the opposition.|
Every time we stop you can mix up the crews, swapping between boats as the weekend progresses.
Accommodation is in double or bunk cabins or in the saloon. You'll need sleeping bags, but we provide pillows.
There are loads of great bars and restaurants in whichever port you visit. Or you can bring your own food and drink to have on board. There are fully equipped galleys on all yachts. We can also use a local supermarket to deliver food/drink supplies direct to the boat (at no extra cost), to save you carrying it.
The weekend's itinerary is fully flexible and entirely up to you within the limitations of the time available. A typical plan might be as follows:
- Arrive Friday evening for dinner ashore at one of the many pubs and restaurants within a short distance of our marina.
- On Saturday morning, after a safety brief, set off for a two hour sail to Cowes on the Isle of Wight for lunch & a walk around the town.
- After lunch, we cruise or race up Southampton water to berth overnight in Ocean Village.
- Eat dinner ashore in one of the many restaurants overlooking the marina or nearby.
- Evening activities could include a visit to the casino (open until 5am), Oceana or perhaps 'For your Eyes Only'.
- Take a taxi or walk back to the Marina for the night.
- Yachts are all centrally heated so they're warm throughout the year.
- Have a lie-in on Sunday morning followed by a full English breakfast cooked on board or at a marina restaurant.
- Then its time to put the practice into use for the sail home, arriving mid to late afternoon.
- We can also anchor on the way back for a swim off the back of the boat.
Prices start as low as £100 per person. This includes accommodation on the yacht, professional skipper, berthing at our home port and fuel. The only extra costs are travel to/from the yacht, meals & drinks and marinas away from Gosport.
|We still have some availability throughout the year. Please call or email to enquire or reserve your weekend.
Prices start from only £100 per person (based on 10 guests per yacht).