We want to hear from you whether its good or bad.
If guests/passengers or crew have any complaints or suggestions for improvements regarding the voyage, the yacht or any aspect of their sailing experience, they should address these initially to the skipper of the vessel. However, if the voyage has ended, or you would prefer not to speak to the skipper, we also welcome you bringing any issues to the attention of the company (Solent Sail Ltd) directly by way of:
- the on-line feedback form below which will go straight to one of the directors
- by phone to 08443 573673 (select option 2 – general enquiries)
- by post to Solent Sail Ltd, 5 Hilltop Road, Kings Langley, WD4 8NS.
We’ll get back to you within a few days to let you know what we’re doing.
If your complaint remains unresolved, you also have the right to complain directly to the Maritime and Coastguard Agency either:
- by phone to 023 8032 9231 or
- by post to MCA, Spring Place, 105 Commercial Road, Southampton, SO15 1EG